Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Catalog writing to wrong storage device

2015-08-20 14:44:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Catalog writing to wrong storage device
From: Adam Clark <adam AT eryjus DOT com>
To: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 18:40:06 +0000

Ana,

Thank you for your reply.

The job defaults resource had the Schedule specified in it.  The Schedule resource did not have a specified Storage resource in it.  I have added the Storage resource to the Schedule resource and created a separate Schedule resource for the server to go to a separate location.  I have then cleaned up the Job Defaults, and added the proper Schedule to each Job resource (explicitly).  I will let you know how these changes work tomorrow.

Thank you!

Adam Clark