Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] copy jobs

2015-08-11 23:17:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] copy jobs
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Lukas Hejtmanek <xhejtman AT ics.muni DOT cz>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 00:11:58 -0300
Hello Lukas,

Regarding your first post, could you give more details about "is it possible to setup copy job for a single client so that all the jobs data
is stored on two different volumes
​"? Do you mean the same data being replicated into two different volumes in the same pool? Sorry, I cannot see the goal here. I see copy jobs intended for offline backups. So the data goes to a different pool from the original ones.

​I tried some configurations with the cloned copy job, but if you have more than one job to be copied, lets say 2 jobs, you will have the original copy job and its clone each one copying each one of the original jobs. This is not the objective here.