Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Way to check ANY bacula volume on disk

2015-08-11 08:47:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Way to check ANY bacula volume on disk
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 09:46:16 -0300 (BRT)
Hello Heitor,

Sorry, but in this case, this is a checksum error (the checksum in the
header of the block does not correspond to the checksum of the actual
block data that was read) and not a number of EOF marks error.  The EOF
mismatch is basically a synchronization error between the volume and the
catalog.  However, in this case, it is most likely a disk corruption
problem.
Yes. Sorry about that. I read the word "mismatch" and started to write. =P
Best regards,
Kern