Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] catreq.c: attribute create error. sql_find.c

2015-08-09 09:21:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] catreq.c: attribute create error. sql_find.c
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Jari Fredriksson <jarif AT iki DOT fi>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 15:19:54 +0200
Hello,

As Ana said, I think it is possible that your database is corrupted or
not up to date.

The problem is that Bacula is trying to insert an attribute (meta data)
for the file it backed up, but the Volume entry for that file does not
exist in the catalog, so Bacula fails the job.

I recommend using the MySQL tools to check and repair the database, and
once you have done that then run dbcheck to make sure that Bacula thinks
the tables are consistent.

Best regards,
Kern