Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Waiting for appendable volume

2015-08-06 16:35:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Waiting for appendable volume
From: Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 17:32:48 -0300
Hello Ana..

For now, I split the file to make the backups...
And it's works...
Later, I will see the results and ask for same others instrutions...

Thanks

Hélio Gilberto,

Yes. You can have full, differentiall and incremental backups in the same volume/pool. Bacula will mark your volume full of it reaches the maximum volume bytes for this volume. Have you had configured maximum volume bytes for the volume being marked full?

Could you send the results for list media and show pool ?

Best regards,
Ana