Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] MaxWaitTime and auto cancel a job waiting for a tape?

2015-08-03 12:38:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] MaxWaitTime and auto cancel a job waiting for a tape?
From: jalil1408 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 09:34:13 -0700
I read in this link http://marc.info/?l=bacula-bugs&m=127548196026667 that The
current definition of MaxWaitTime take the following status in account:
 JS_WaitFD
 JS_WaitSD
 JS_WaitMedia
 JS_WaitMount
 JS_WaitStoreRes
 JS_WaitJobRes
 JS_WaitClientRes
 JS_WaitMaxJobs
 JS_WaitPriority
 JS_WaitMedia
 JS_WaitMount
 JS_WaitMaxJobs

But the documentation describes it as the maximum allowed time that a job may
block waiting
for a resource (such as waiting for a tape to be mounted, or waiting for the
storage or file daemons to
perform their duties).

I try to use [Max Wait Time = 30 seconds] to auto cancel a job when it starts
and waits for a tape, but I have problems with it. it count this delay from
schedule or start time instead of blocking time!

Any alternative to this buggy MaxWaitTime to achieve my goal?