Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Upgrade from Incremental to Full issue?

2015-07-28 10:48:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] Upgrade from Incremental to Full issue?
From: jalil1408 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 07:44:21 -0700
Got it!

The incremental backup is based on the full backup executed with:

- The same Job name. (in my case I have different jobs: Job1 and Job2)
- The same Client name.
- The same FileSet (any change to the definition of the FileSet such as adding
or deleting a file in the Include or Exclude sections constitutes a different
FileSet.

Why isn't it based only on the same Client and the same Fileset only?