Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal Error on a job but I successfully set up 13 others...

2015-07-16 02:35:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal Error on a job but I successfully set up 13 others...
From: Luc Van der Veken <lucvdv AT wimionline DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 06:29:31 +0000
Thegame32 said:

> Bacula-dir Warning: bsock.c:127 Could not connect to Client: dc0-fd on
> dc0.teamworld.com:9102. ERR=Connection > refused

It looks like it's really a connection issue (at TCP level), it doesn't even
get so far as to check the password.
The machine *is* reachable though, it is actively refusing the connection, else
you'd get a time-out instead of 'connection refused'.

Could the FD service be blocked by the windows firewall (if the firewall is on,
which it probably won't be if the 'dc' name means 'domain controller') ?

Is the service actually running, or are you assuming so because it is set to
auto start?
It could fail to start for some reason.