Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Replacement server fails with some clients

2015-07-13 11:51:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Replacement server fails with some clients
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Gary Stainburn <gary AT ringways.co DOT uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 12:49:15 -0300
Hi Gary,

I think I misunderstood your issue because of "Most of my other storage servers are 5.0.3 (one is 5.0.0)".
I was unable to find 5.X Bacula rpms for Fedora 21, just 7.X.
One possibility is to build Bacula from source for this Fedora 21 host.
Also, you could try a post to this list with "5.x rpms for Fedora 21". Maybe someone could create them for you :).

Best regards,
Ana