Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backup bigger than Original Files

2015-07-08 06:57:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backup bigger than Original Files
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Marcio Demetrio Bacci <marciobacci AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 07:53:16 -0300
Hello Marcio,

Are you getting the 28 GB from an estimate bconsole command? Because you can have more than one job backup of /opt/zimbra in one volume and this volume is 4 times bigger than your /opt/zimbra directory.

I do not understand why you are excluding /opt/bacula/working in this fileset since you are including just /opt/zimbra. This way bacula wil only backup files/directories/subdirectories in /opt/zimbra.

Best regards,
Ana