Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] WIndows 2012 Backup

2015-07-06 08:39:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] WIndows 2012 Backup
From: "Fábio R. Medeiros" <fabior AT unicamp DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 09:37:12 -0300
Hi Daniel,

I've got 3 Win Server 2012 R2 running ADDS. For this purpose, the last version of Bacula Client Community (5.02??) works fine. The Director is up to 7.0.1.

I've just need to put the "wbadmin" to run before job in order to backup the system state.

There are some Windows "issues", i.e., the system state backup must stay in a different partition in which the system is installed. On restore, you may need to change servers' masters functions of AD (like, schema, global catalog, DIT master, and so on). Use the "fsmo" to do that...

Best regards,

Fábio