Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] restore director

2015-07-01 05:14:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] restore director
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: scar <scar AT drigon DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 11:09:06 +0200
Hello,

Ideally, you have a bsr file of the last catalog backup where you also
backed up the Bacula configuration files.  In addition, ideally, you
have a either running or are able to rebuild a Bacula install on another
machine or on the machine where you lost the OS.

Then it is simply a matter of restoring the last catalog (if that was
lost) from the bsr as well as the Bacula configuration files.

If you do not have the above, then you need to follow the advice given
you on this list and also reproduced in the manual.

Best regards,
Kern