Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Unable to install bacula-win64-5.2.10

2015-06-25 15:04:14
Subject: [Bacula-users] Unable to install bacula-win64-5.2.10
From: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 21:02:10 +0200
Hi,

I've changed a 32-bit windows 7 system with a 64-bit windows 8.1. I had
win32-5.2.10 client running flawlessly on W7 so I thought it would be OK
to install win64-5.2.10 on W8.1. The installer bacula-win64-5.2.10.exe
runs until the final Setup window on which you should end the
installation by hitting Finish. The problem is that it freezes on that
window so the installation never finishes.

What can the problem be?

--
Erik