Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Baculum online demo version

2015-06-22 18:28:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Baculum online demo version
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Marcin Haba <ganiuszka AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 19:26:35 -0300 (BRT)
Hello Marcin,

Thanks!
If you don't mind I published a link through my websites:
http://bacula.us/demos/
I know I'm abusing here, but if you could remove Apache authentication I would
be able to embed like I did with Webacula and bacula-web. A true Bacula GUI
Menu. =P

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F | Bacula Systems Certified
Administrator II
Do you need Bacula training?
https://www.udemy.com/bacula-backup-software/?couponCode=bacula-list
+55 61 8268-4220