Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Peculiar message.

2015-06-12 08:24:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Peculiar message.
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 09:21:35 -0300 (BRT)
I have recently succeeded by help from this wonderful mailing list in
performing truncation of purged volumes. It works fine and does exactly
what I wanted. However, the command "prune expired volume yes" issues
the following type of message for each and every volume in the pools.

11-Jun 09:08 epo-dir JobId 0: The current Volume "Catal0240" retention
period is: 4 months

What is it that this message tries to explain? The retention period is
well known so I see no reason for that information. If there is another
hidden information behind it I suggest to rephrase the text or else to
remove it.

This suggestion should go to developers mailing list, not users mailing list.

Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F |  Bacula Systems Certified Administrator II
I'm a Bacula/SysAdmin looking for a job in USA or Europe. Please recommend me.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net