Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Director CLUSTER

2015-05-15 10:26:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Director CLUSTER
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: Davide Giunchi <davide.giunchi AT soasi DOT com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 16:23:21 +0200
Thank you.
I will use the sd2sd solution.

problem: you need a lot of bandiwidth ( = € )! then you must keep always sync the servers, periodically check that everithing is working good, and then periodically to dr tests.
benefit: fast dr

I read about Virtual Full, I can use it to create a full on remote site instead off move the whole VM?
The director master stay on site 1, the site 2 is offline since the firts goes down.

The master on site 1 know the volumes on site 2 with SD to SD copy? (I think yes, it is an SD that he manage)

Thank you