Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] file set changes with accurate mode enabled

2015-03-23 09:03:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] file set changes with accurate mode enabled
From: Pavel Bychikhin <pbychikhin AT yahoo DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:58:17 +0200
Hello Everyone,
I apologize for repeating my question but I've searched a lot and didn't
find any clarification and, unfortunately, didn't get any answer to my
previous question.
Does the accurate mode eliminate the need of file set changes tracking?
I don't have so much space for backup so for me it is essential not to
waste space for full backup if I added just few lines to the file set
definition.
So can you please confirm that it is safe to set "Ignore FileSet Changes
= yes" if I use Accurate mode?
Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,