Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] IBM TS3100 Missing I/O Station

2015-03-13 15:06:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] IBM TS3100 Missing I/O Station
From: Wayne Merricks <waynemerricks AT thevoiceasia DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 18:58:59 +0000
Thanks, obvious when you know I guess.

Btw there is a slight bug in your script.  On line 186 you didn't correct the grep query like you did in line 188.

186: grep " *Storage Element [0-9]*:.*Full"

instead of:

188: grep " Storage Element [0-9]*.*Full"

Not sure what impact that has as it sounds like you've been running it for a while but if you run the grep separately the IO slot is missing from the output.

Thanks again,
Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia