Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Clone Folder to a folder target

2015-03-11 23:05:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] Clone Folder to a folder target
From: Manuel Weber <schreibtisch AT no3 DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 03:32:32 +0100
Hi all
Sorry if this question is not new, I was lost in the search function of the
list.

I would like to "mirror" a folder, not to a compressed archive but to a target
on the storage which is a folder. with open structure.
So basically the thing rsync does, but with living extended attributes...

I'm getting from remote mac (hfsplus) to local linux (zfs)

thanks to point me somewhere if it's possible.
I managed to setup a 1-targetfile based incremental backup. version is 7 on
both systems.
bacula is beautiful, but I'm trying to setup an ZFS'ed file sharing, beginning
with a incremental backup.

best
manu