Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Baculum Ubuntu packages

2015-03-10 17:14:16
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Baculum Ubuntu packages
From: Marcin Haba <ganiuszka AT gmail DOT com>
To: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 22:06:54 +0100

>> Hello,
>>
>> I let know that I prepared Baculum binary packages for Ubuntu 14.04
>> and Ubuntu 14.10.
>
> Thanks Marcin. I wonder if they also work on Debian.

Hello,

Yes, the packages will work on Debian but not by adding repository.
For Debian is need to download Baculum package manually.

Then can run gdebi that will install Baculum with required
dependencies. For example:

gdebi baculum_7.0+git20150208ppa1~utopic1_all.deb

or alternativelly is possible to install by dpkg in two next steps:

dpkg -i baculum_7.0+git20150208ppa1~utopic1_all.deb
apt-get -f install

In near future I will try to prepare repository and packages for Debian too.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)