Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula and SL3000

2015-02-23 04:50:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula and SL3000
From: Alfonso Agrafojo <aagrafojo AT sciops.esa DOT int>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:45:00 +0100 (CET)
Good morning,

  We would like to start to use Bacula 7 (probably in a CentOS or RedHat 6.x server) with an Oracle Storedge Tek SL3000 library but we do not know if this tape library is compatible with Bacula software. Could anybody help us with it?

Thank you very much

Alfonso

--
ISDEFE for ESA - European Space Agency

Alfonso Agrafojo Mariño
System Analyst

Computer Support Group
Science Archives and Computer Support Engineering Unit (SRE-OE)
Science Operations Department (SRE-O)

ESAC, European Space Astronomy Centre
E-28691 Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, Spain
alfonso.agrafojo AT sciops.esa DOT int | www.esa.int
Tel. +34 918 131 413
content is not permitted.