Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Request for help

2015-02-03 04:00:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Request for help
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Dmitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 09:54:29 +0100
Our main interest is in stopping Bareos from stealing our proprietary
code and not gaining money from the lawsuit.  We were well aware that it
is expensive to enter into a lawsuit (on both sides), and in
Switzerland, it is very rare to recover all one's court costs.

We earn our money by developing useful features and by selling the
plugins and providing training and Enterprise level support.

Best regards,
Kern