Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula splitting big jobs in to two

2015-01-29 15:56:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula splitting big jobs in to two
From: "Rao, Uthra R. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC]" <uthra.r.rao AT nasa DOT gov>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 20:49:06 +0000

I run bacula 5.2.12 on a RHEL server which is attached to a Tape Library. I have two LTO5 tape drives. Since the data on one of my server has grown big the back-up takes 10-12 days to complete. I would like to split this job in to two jobs. Has anybody done this kind of a set-up? I need some guidance on how to go about it.

Thank you.

Uthra