Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Strange bacula-director error

2015-01-23 16:43:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] Strange bacula-director error
From: John Elliott <jelliott AT cca DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:17:51 -0800
Hi All,
  When I try to start bacula-director, I get the following error:

# service bacula-director start
 * Starting Bacula Director...
23-Jan 13:14 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION at parse_conf.c:976
Config error: expected an equals, got: {
            : line 2, col 9 of file /etc/bacula/conf.d/filesets.conf
FileSet {

   ...fail!

Ad here is the filesets.conf (lines 1-10)

# This is the backup of the catalog
FileSet {
  Name = "Catalog"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = SHA1
    }
    File = "/home/backup/bacula.sql"
  }
}

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

-John Elliott

John Elliott

Security Team Lead / Systems Administrator - A.I.S.
California College of the Arts
Phone: 415.551.9228
Zoom Personal Meeting URL: https://cca.zoom.us/j/3677415794
technology.cca.edu | Email: jelliott AT cca DOT edu

For technical support, contact the ETS Helpdesk:
Phone: 510.594.5010 | Fax: 510.594.3758
helpdesk.cca.edu | Email: helpdesk AT cca DOT edu