Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] FW: Help with Restore Function

2015-01-16 12:17:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] FW: Help with Restore Function
From: Steve Walker <swalker AT denverartmuseum DOT org>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 17:00:47 +0000

Hi –

Sent this message earlier this week but am not sure if it actually made it to the list or not.

Also – anyone know of any Bacula users in Colorado?

Thanks -

Steve Walker
Manager of Technical Support
720-913-0082
swalker AT denverartmuseum DOT org

Denver Art Museum
100 W. 14th Avenue Parkway
Denver, CO 80204

Visit
www.denverartmuseum.org and sign up for our e-mail updates. The Denver Art Museum salutes the citizens of metro Denver for helping fund arts, culture and science through their support of the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).