Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Is this an Inter-version Compatibility Issue???

2015-01-07 16:19:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Is this an Inter-version Compatibility Issue???
From: Greg Woods <greg AT gregandeva DOT net>
To: John Florian <john.florian AT dart DOT biz>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 13:49:26 -0700

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 9:49 AM, John Florian <john.florian AT dart DOT biz> wrote:

My Fedora 21 workstation has:

bacula-client-7.0.5-2.fc21.x86_64

bacula-common-7.0.5-2.fc21.x86_64

bacula-libs-7.0.5-2.fc21.x86_64

I ran into the same problem. I solved it by removing the bacula packages, then installing the fc20 RPMs. You probably will have to download the RPMs, then installl them from the local RPM files you downloaded.

My problem is that my SD server is a Raspberry Pi, and there are no Bacula 7 packages for it. I'd have to compile from source. It was easier to downgrade the f21 system than to do this. Eventually I may try it, because the system that the Bacula director runs on is going to need upgrading soon too (for reasons having nothing to do with Bacula).

--Greg