Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Install bacula 5.2.6 to ubuntu 9.10

2014-12-29 19:05:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Install bacula 5.2.6 to ubuntu 9.10
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 21:02:15 -0300 (BRT)
Hey Mr. Raidor,

> I have set up bacula-sd in one server (5.2.6+dfsg-9) and in older server
> (ubuntu 9.10) I have bacula-dir 2.4.4.

It is not supposed to work. Director is very picky regarding storage version,
so it should basically be the same.
You can always try to compile the Bacula 5.2.6 Director in your old Ubuntu 9.4.
This is how I usually do with deps and configuration options. It's in
portuguese but most of it are commands, and you can try machine translation at
the right menu: http://www.bacula.com.br/?p=2604

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F
I'm looking for a job overseas: Bacula / backup manager | Sysadmin | Analyst.
+55 61 2021-8260 | 8268-4220
Site: www.bacula.com.br | Facebook: heitor.faria | Gtalk: heitorfaria AT gmail
DOT com