Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How you can contribute to the project

2014-12-29 09:06:50
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How you can contribute to the project
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 10:54:21 -0300 (BRT)
Mr. Dan,

> >> 1. What test should I run? ./do_disk?
> >
> > ./nightly-disk

I don't know if I'm doing everything right, since it's my first time with this
tests.
I've already created db/user and populated the regress database for pgsql 9.1.
OS: Debian 7.7 64 bits.
This is the error (just the tail) that I get when running the nightly-disk
script:

Starting the Bacula Storage daemon
Starting the Bacula File daemon
Starting the Bacula Director daemon
Stopping the Bacula File daemon
Stopping the Bacula Storage daemon
Stopping the Bacula Director daemon
echo "Doing: scripts/do_sed"
Doing: scripts/do_sed
scripts/do_sed
nice: ctest: No such file or directory
Submit failed, waiting 5 min

This is the resume of my config file:

BACULA_SOURCE="/usr/src/bacula-7.0.5/"
DBTYPE="postgresql"
db_name="regress"
db_user="regress"
db_password="":q
SITE_NAME=hfaria-postgresql-debian-7.7

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F
+55 61 2021-8260 | 8268-4220
Site: www.bacula.com.br | Facebook: heitor.faria | Gtalk: heitorfaria AT gmail
DOT com