Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] update slots reports Autochanger has 0 slots

2014-12-04 09:59:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] update slots reports Autochanger has 0 slots
From: Rainer Hackel <rainer.hackel AT degnerpartner DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 14:53:48 +0000
Hi John,
here the properties of the mentioned things:

[root@s3 sbin]# ll mtx
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 49944 Aug 17  2010 mtx

[root@s3 bacula]# ll mtx-changer
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 6681 Nov 21  2012 mtx-changer

[root@s3 dev]# ll changer
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 3 Dec  2 09:38 changer -> sg1

[root@s3 dev]# ll sg1
crwxrwxrwx. 1 root tape 21, 1 Dec  2 09:38 sg1

I think everyone has rights for execute and read. I was also looking for an
access-rights problem, but have not found one. Any idea?

thanks in advance
Rainer