Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem installing bacula on Solaris 10

2014-10-31 18:31:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem installing bacula on Solaris 10
From: Kenneth Garges <garges AT ucsc DOT edu>
To: Phil Stracchino <phils AT caerllewys DOT net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 14:53:27 -0700
Thanks for the suggestion. I avoided it because everyone in the office here
said stay away from SunStudio, gcc is way better, Solaris compilers are evil,
blah blah.

But I tried it and it did clear up that error. Got past the configure stage and
most of make ran. Still not all the way there but further.

Kenneth Garges
garges AT ucsc DOT edu