Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 7 list volumes

2014-10-31 10:58:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 7 list volumes
From: Tim Dunphy <bluethundr AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 10:56:02 -0400
Hey guys,

Yup that was it!! The stupid semi-colon.. Sorry I don't know why I was thinking I was at a mysql prompt. But it works now and thanks for your help!

TIm

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 10:31 AM, Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com> wrote:
On 10/31/2014 10:19 AM, Tim Dunphy wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
>  I seem to remember being able to 'list volumes' in older versions of
> bconsole. But now that I'm on bacula 7 on the server it doesn't seem to
> understand that command.
>
> *list volumes;
> Unknown list keyword: volumes;
>
> And I've even dug through some bacula documentation that seems to suggest
> that's a valid command. So while I have lost my mind, I don't think it's to
> the extent that I'm just making up commands that I thought I could use.
>
> Can I get some help here as to why this is happening?
>
> Thanks
> Tim

Hi Tim

The only reason I can think of is that you are treating the bconsole command
prompt as if you were at a mysql command prompt and are appending a semi-colon
to the end of the command.

drop the semi-colon. :)

Bill

--