Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] automatic purge/delete volumes on full 'File' storage

2014-10-29 10:41:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] automatic purge/delete volumes on full 'File' storage
From: heitor AT bacula.com DOT br
To: Alexei Babich <impatt AT tiny-vps DOT com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:38:18 -0300 (BRT)
Mr. Alexei,

If you can't fulfill your volume retention and want to ignore it, you can use
the following option in the Pool Resource Configuration:

Purge Oldest Volume = yes

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria
Precisa de treinamento Bacula? 15% de desconto no curso on-line pelo site:
bacula.com.br
61 2021-8260 | 8268-4220
Site: www.bacula.com.br | Facebook: heitor.faria | Gtalk: heitorfaria AT gmail
DOT com