Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to mask spaces in script?

2014-10-28 03:23:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to mask spaces in script?
From: David Prieto <davidp AT huelvayork DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:10:25 +0100
I haven't tested it with scripts, but I use double quotes when specifying paths in a fileset:

 File = "c:/documents and settings/davidp/"

It should be the same with scripts.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 7:51 AM, Florian <florian.splett AT web DOT de> wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I have a small problem:
I went to start a script on a windows client after a backup was done.
The script is located at "C:\Program Files\Bacula\ShurdownScript.bat"

I know I can mask the \ with a second \, but can I do that with the
space in "program files", too?

Regards,

Florian S.

Un saludo,