Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Can Bacula 7 server talk to Bacula 7 client?

2014-10-06 14:32:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Can Bacula 7 server talk to Bacula 7 client?
From: Jonathan Bayer <linuxgurugamer AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 14:26:45 -0400
We have a situation where we have a system which is running Ubuntu
12.04.  I have bacula 5 client installed on it.

The bacula server is 7.0.5

Can this server talk to the client?

I'm having a problem getting the server to authenticate with the file
daemon:

6-Oct 14:26 baculaOffice-dir JobId 0: Fatal error: Unable to
authenticate with File daemon at "dua2:9102". Possible causes:

Thanks in advance

JBB