Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Next Bacula Admin I training course

2014-10-01 04:56:46
Subject: [Bacula-users] Next Bacula Admin I training course
From: Eric Bollengier <eric.bollengier AT baculasystems DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 10:34:12 +0200
Hello,

Just to let you know that Bacula Systems is organizing its next Admin I
training session 28th, 29th and 30th of October, in Yverdon-les-Bains,
Switzerland.

The Administrator I Training Course is designed to help new or existing
administrators of Bacula to acquire the knowledge they need to install,
configure and operate the solution in a production environment quickly
and effectively.

After completing this high-quality course, you will be able to perform
the following tasks:

    Obtain the Bacula code (version 7.0)
    Build, install and configure Bacula on your own system
    Design and run a backup scheme
    Configure backup jobs for disks and auto-changers
    Diagnose and debug problems
    Learn to monitor day-to-day operations
    Set up and perform restore operations

All Bacula community users are eligible for a 30% discount!

For more information, please visit:
http://www.baculasystems.com/bacula-administrator-i-training-course

To register, please visit: http://www.baculasystems.com/contactus

Thank you,