Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot find any appendable volumes - but has plenty of unused volumes

2014-09-23 05:09:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot find any appendable volumes - but has plenty of unused volumes
From: Hans Schou <hans AT moc DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 10:59:55 +0200
Hi

Just for the record.

I can see my database is out of sync with the volume files. I have
"orphan" volume files - like the file is there but not in db or the
information are different. So my first step is to run bscan on all 1500
volumes which may take something around 30 hours.

Case closed for now and thanks for help.

--
venlig hilsen
Hans Schou