Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restoring on Windows How to Specify restore path

2014-08-24 07:44:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restoring on Windows How to Specify restore path
From: dweimer <dweimer AT dweimer DOT net>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 06:38:58 -0500
I am stuck with a problem, I have a corrupted Vmware Virtual machine
disk volume.  I have multiple copies on backup, but the only disk volume
large enough to hold the restored disk file is my windows machine's
drive D:.  but no matter what I try to specify as the restore path I
either get an error, or it tries to restore to the C: drive and fills it
up then dies.

If I try D: I get this:
workstation-fd JobId 2297: Error: findlib/mkpath.c:138 Cannot create
directory "D:: ERR=Invalid argument

I tried D\:/ which is what works with the cd command when selecting the
file under the restore command on the console I get
workstation-fd JobId 2298: Error: findlib/mkpath.c:138 Cannot create
directory D\:: ERR=Invalid argument

If I try D/, It restores to C:\windows\syste32\d\d\...

Does anyone have any ideas on how to properly specify the where option
on windows to restore to a drive other than drive C?

--
Thanks,
    Dean E. Weimer