Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] scheduling copy jobs for offsite backups

2014-08-21 09:20:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] scheduling copy jobs for offsite backups
From: "J. Echter" <j.echter AT echter-kuechen-elektro DOT de>
To: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:16:27 +0200
Am 21.08.2014 um 14:59 schrieb Heitor Faria:
Juergen: untill now your configuration seems perfect. Can you show the Pools configuration?
I'm just suspicious about the Next Pool directive. I've always worked it at the Pools, for the copy Job. I think it may not work properly at the Schedule resource and maybe is why you are facing problems with the scheduled jobs.

Cheers.
Hi,

http://www.bacula.org/7.0.x-manuals/en/main/New_Features_in_7_0_0.html

tells me:

In addition to being permitted in the Job resource, the nextpool=xxx specification can be specified as a run override in the run directive of a Schedule resource. Any nextpool specification in a run directive will override any other specification in either the Job or the Pool.

I use this as we change usb disk daily.

Cheers.