Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Increase of space disk after job modification

2014-08-21 04:17:50
Subject: [Bacula-users] Increase of space disk after job modification
From: ALI LARAB <larab_ali AT yahoo DOT fr>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:12:08 +0100

I encountered a problem with the backup of a Windows Server.
To locate the problem, I have divided my initial backup job (the "pim" job) into 2 jobs "pim_C" to save the C partition and "Pim_D" to save the D partition. I have just commented the old job "pim" in the "bacula-dir.conf" file. I realized that the problem is with the C partition, I then commented the job "pim_C" and I replaced it with 2 other jobs: pim_C1 and pim_C2.
With this method I was able to locate my problem and solve it. But I have seen an increase in disk space used. The free space is 11% while it was 38%.
The old jobs (pim, pim_C ...) do not appear in the list of jobs executed or scheduled.

Do you think that the old jobs (pim pim_C ....) still take up space on my hard drive? If so, how do I find the corresponding volumes and remove them?

NB: I use "bacula 2.4.4" on RHEL5 and " BAT 5.0.3 " client on Windows XP.

Thank you in advance for your answers.