Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Good web interface??

2014-08-12 12:47:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Good web interface??
From: Jonathan Bayer <linuxgurugamer AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 12:45:20 -0400
I finally traced my problem with Webacula down to the following lines in the index.php:

if ( APPLICATION_ENV == 'production') {
    Zend_Session::regenerateId();
}

This is on a CentOS 6 system, with the full php-ZendFramework installed:

php-ZendFramework-full-1.12.7-1.el6.noarch

PHP 5.3:

php-5.3.3-27.el6_5.x86_64

Once I commented out that line with the "regenerateId", it works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

JBB