Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] 7.0.4 director crashes

2014-08-12 10:50:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] 7.0.4 director crashes
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 07:48:11 -0700
Hello,

We've had 3 director crashes since updating to 7.0.4, which is highly
unusual for us.  We've had a stable bacula for years now.  Don't know if
anyone else has had this issue.

We're running on Redhat 6.5 x86_64.

I have yet to get a trace.  First crash, I hadn't enabled sudo, and the
2-3 crashes, I hadn't disabled sudo's requirement for a tty, so in all
three cases btraceback was not able to run properly.  I believe I have
this resolved in case it crashes again, but I thought I'd ping this list
to see if anyone had thoughts.

thanks,
Stephen
--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760