Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] three types of console

2014-07-23 05:57:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] three types of console
From: andreas graeper <agraeper AT googlemail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 11:53:28 +0200
hi,
when in bconsole.conf no console-resource is defined than the connection is of type 1 (annonymous/unrestricted), but if there is a console-resource defined, then there is need for a console-resource in directors conf on server .. the connection is of type 2 or 3 (named/restricted + ??? in case of 3).

i do not actually understand: if i (the client) want unrestricted access to .. (whatever) i merely have to drop any console-resources out of my local console-conf ? no matter wether the director has prepared a console-resource for me with lots of restriction in acls ?

maybe, again i forgot to read some important line in documentation, but i tried this !

thanks in advance
andreas