Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Corrupted filesystem using iSCSI

2014-07-21 13:24:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] Corrupted filesystem using iSCSI
From: "Fábio R. Medeiros" <fabior AT unicamp DOT br>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 14:20:55 -0300
Hello folks!

I've running Bacula 5.2 in a FreeBSD box. We use an iSCSI NAS as the
storage device...

Today I tried to make a restore test and FreeBSD says me that the iSCSI
target's filesystem (UFS2+j) was corrupted and needed to be repaired. I
ran fsck and all gets fine. Is this normal? If so, are there any
workarounds (i.e. spool or "run before/after job" directives) in order
to minimize the need of these checks?

Does anyone have experience with Bacula and iSCSI devices?

Here is my Device resource config on bacula-sd.conf:

Device {
   Name = STORAGE
   Media Type = File
   Archive Device = /mnt/bkp