Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula GUI

2014-05-22 09:19:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula GUI
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Can Şirin <sirincan AT itu.edu DOT tr>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 15:16:50 +0200
The bat code *is* in Bacula 7.0.3 (<bacula>/src/qt-console.  bweb is no longer being developed so was removed.  bimagemangr as far as I know is no longer used by anyone so was removed.

See the "regress" documentation in the manual for information about the bacula-regress package or look at the README in the tar file.

Best regards,
Kern