Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Change a volume from 'Error' to 'Append'

2014-05-21 09:45:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Change a volume from 'Error' to 'Append'
From: Korbinian Grote <grote AT genomatix DOT de>
To: "Roberts, Ben" <Ben.Roberts AT gsacapital DOT com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:42:43 +0200
05-May 19:49 bacula-sd JobId 38071: Volume "A00003L5" previously written,
moving to end of data.
05-May 19:50 bacula-sd JobId 38071: Error: Bacula cannot write on tape Volume
"A00003L5" because:
The number of files mismatch! Volume=193 Catalog=192
05-May 19:50 bacula-sd JobId 38071: Marking Volume "A00003L5" in Error in
Catalog.

:-)

Thanks, Ben!!