Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libbaccats-7.0.2.so: undefined symbol: mysql_thread_safe

2014-05-04 11:35:16
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libbaccats-7.0.2.so: undefined symbol: mysql_thread_safe
From: Greg Woods <greg AT gregandeva DOT net>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 08:27:25 -0600

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 6:44 AM, Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com> wrote:
MariaDB is not 100% compatible with MySQL, and thus possibly not compatible with Bacula.

Just as a data point: I am using Bacula with the director and database running on Fedora 20. This distro is using Mariadb. It works fine with Bacula, although this is only a small home installation, I can't speak to how well it would work with a large enterprise installation.

--Greg