Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] What is being backed up?

2014-05-01 14:32:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] What is being backed up?
From: "Clark, Patricia A." <clarkpa AT ornl DOT gov>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 18:29:13 +0000
My last successful Full backup has passed its retention period and is no longer
in the database, however I am performing differentials and incrementals.  This
does not happen very often, but there was an unscheduled system outage when the
last full backup was scheduled to run.  I know I can use the recovery utilities
to retrieve files still on the tapes, but how are files being selected for the
current backups without a Full?

Patti Clark
Linux System Administrator
R&D Systems Support Oak Ridge National Laboratory