Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula only showing directory structure on restores

2014-03-19 12:37:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula only showing directory structure on restores
From: James Lumby <jlumby AT icontrolesi DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:32:40 +0000
I restored from these backups partially a couple months ago, but I am trying to restore again and do a full restore, yet they show no files underneath the directories, just the directories.  Files do not seem to have expired as the file retention is 365 days.  Bacula is not something I normally mess with, so any help would be appreciated.  Backups are on LTO3 tapes.

Thank you,
James Lumby
Infrastructure Manager
iControl ESI