Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to replace old FULL BACKUP

2014-02-11 10:43:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to replace old FULL BACKUP
From: dorinegt <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 01:19:24 -0800
Hello everybody,

I'm installing Bacula on my Linux Server.
I create some configuration files in order to backup our workstations (Windows
7, XP and Ubuntu).
I would like to have backups like that :
 - 1 FULL by week
 - 1 INCREMENTAL each day

It works fine. But The second week, BACULA create an other file with FULL
backup. It doesn't delete or replace the previous FULL backup.

How can we configure BACULA to do that ?

An example of configuration file for my workstation :
Client
{
  Name           = hp1-fd
  Address        = 192.9.0.115
  FDPort         = 9102
  Catalog        = MyCatalog
  Password       = "KzEu8Bj2MCXaQFufEmc3/24NSBS0esjHxpUEEAejAigL"
  File Retention = 30d
  Job Retention  = 180d
  AutoPrune      = yes
}

# WORKSPACES
FileSet
{
  Name = "fileset_eclipse-hp1"
  Include
  {
    {
      signature   = md5
      compression = gzip
    }
    File = "/home/hp1/Projets-JEE"
  }
}

Storage {
  Name       = File-hp1
  Address    = SPSVG2
  SDPort     = 9103
  Password   = "Jj1UmM6D76Zt5j5g5S/G0fAPKTfNJYhqM1fEwdc2sbZa"
  Device     = DocsStorage
  Media Type = File
}

Pool