Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Volume Retention

2013-11-14 10:16:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Volume Retention
From: Juraj Sakala <juraj.sakala AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:07:41 +0100
You can change retention period with update command. At next backup
bacula automatically purges one volume (oldest), recycles the volume and
then the volume will be ready to use. Bacula will write to the volume
without problem
Or you can purge volumes and then truncate so volumes will not use space
on your storage